Fulton County has a diversified economy
- Featuring companies like FAGE USA, Benjamin Moore, Walmart Food Distribution Center, Crystal Geyser, Taylor Made Products, EPIMED and many others.
- Office/industrial/commercial land values and rents are highly competitive when compared to other regions in New York State.
- High quality, professionally managed municipal infrastructure systems exist in Fulton County. These systems have excess capacities that are available to support and promote new growth and development.
- Tryon Technology Park offers shovel‐ready sites to attract new businesses into Fulton County.
- Local governments utilize an expedited (1‐2 month) process to secure local approvals.
The purchasing power of County residents is growing evidenced by the median household income rising 10% between 2010 – 2014
- A 2017 Retail Strategy documented the demand for nearly 400,000 SF of new retail development opportunities in the County by 2020
Service provider to developmentally disabled.
Walmart Food Distribution Center
Nathan Littauer Hospital
Medical Devices Manufacturer
Taylor Made Products
Boat Accessories Manufacturer
Upholstery Leather Manufacturer
Aluminum Windows Manufacturer
Fulton County’s Competitive Strengths
Source: Targeted Industry Analysis: Tryon Technology Park