|NAME||LOCATION||LEASE||TERM||PILOT||TERM||SALES TAX EXEMPTION|
|YMCA||213 Harrison Street
|C.G. Roxanne||1 Old Sweet Road
|YES||Expires 2025||YES||Expires 2025||YES|
|Johnstown Renewables||Enterprise Drive
|YES||Expires 2027||YESE||Expires 2027||YES|
|Century Linen||335 North Main Street
- The Agency shall review Project Applications and utilize the following specific criteria for evaluating and determining whether to provide benefits to a proposed project:
- Will the project create or retain jobs?
- What are the wages to be paid for the new jobs being created and the existing jobs being retained?
- What is the total private sector investment?
- How much local labor will be utilized during construction?
- How much will property values and property tax revenues increase for local taxing jurisdictions?
- The Agency shall require the Applicant to annually submit information to the Agency to allow the Agency to monitor the performance of the Applicant. The Agency shall annually monitor, at a minimum, the following information:
- Number of new jobs created and retained.
- Private sector investment.