February 8, 2022 Agenda
- Post by Carol Ellis
- February 4, 2022
___JOSEPH SEMIONE, CHAIRMAN
___MIKE FITZGERALD, VICE CHAIRMAN
___TODD RULISON, TREASURER
___JOSEPH GILLIS, SECRETARY
___DAVID D’AMORE, MEMBER
___SUE COLLINS, MEMBER
___DR. GREG TRUCKENMILLER, MEMBER
___JAMES MRAZ, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
___KARA LAIS, FITZGERALD, MORRIS, BAKER, FIRTH PC
___SCOTT HENZE, PLANNING DIRECTOR
___TERRI EASTERLY, FULTON COUNTY CENTER FOR REGIONAL GROWTH
MADE BY :
MADE BY :
b. Winstanley Enterprises’ Proposal:
c. Winstanley Enterprises’ Marketing Plan for Tryon:
d. Input from Betsy Emery, Emery Designs:
MOTION: To authorize EDP to Advertise for Bids the purchase and installation of a backup generator for the Tryon Wastewater Pump Station.
a. ABO requires IDA’s to annually file an ST-62 Form titled “IDA Annual Compliance Report State Sales Tax Recapture.”
b. The ST-62 asks if an IDA:
c. In 2021, the IDA:
d. IDA Chairman needs to be authorized to sign and submit this ST-62 for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021.
e. ST-62 must be filed by March 31, 2022.
MOTION: To authorize the Chairman to sign and submit Form ST-62 for fiscal year ending December 31, 2021.
a. Annual Report:
(1) Its operations and accomplishments.
(2) Its financial reports including:
(a) Audited financials in accordance with all applicable regulations and following generally accepted accounting principles as defined in subdivision ten of section two of the state finance law.
(b) Grants and subsidy programs.
(c) Operating and financial risks.
(d) Current ratings, if any, of its bonds issued by recognized municipal bond rating agencies and notice of changes in such ratings, and
(e) Long-term liabilities, including leases and employee benefit plans.
(3) Its mission statement and measurements including its most recent measurement report.
(4) A schedule of its bonds and notes outstanding at the end of its fiscal year, together with a statement of the amounts redeemed and incurred during such fiscal year as part of a schedule of debt issuance that includes the date of issuance, term, amount, interest rate and means of repayment.
(5) A compensation schedule that shall include, by position, title and name of the person holding such position or title, the salary, compensation, allowance and/or benefits provided to any officer, director or employee in a decision making or managerial position of such authority whose salary is in excess of one hundred thousand dollars.
(6) The projects undertaken by such authority during the past year.
(7) A listing and description, in addition to the report required by paragraph a of subdivision three of all real property of such authority having an estimated fair market value in excess of fifteen thousand dollars that the authority acquires or disposes of during such period. The report shall contain the price received or paid by the authority and the name of the purchaser or seller for all such property sold or bought by the authority during such period.
(8) Such authority’s code of ethics.
(9) An assessment of the effectiveness of its internal control structure and procedures.
(10) A copy of the legislation that forms the statutory basis of the authority.
(11) A description of the authority and its board structure including:
(a) Names of committees and committee members.
(b) Lists of board meetings and attendance.
(c) Descriptions of major authority units, subsidiaries.
(d) Number of employees, and
(e) Organizational chart.
(12) Its charter, if any, and by-laws.
(13) A listing of material changes in operations and programs during the reporting year.
(14) At a minimum a four-year financial plan, including:
(a) A current and projected capital budget, and
(b) An operating budget report, including an actual versus estimated budget, with an analysis and measurement of financial and operating performance.
(15) Its board performance evaluations.
(16) A description of the total amounts of assets, services or both assets and services bought or sold without competitive bidding, including:
(a) The nature of those assets and services.
(b) The names of the counterparties, and
(c) Where the contract price for assets purchased exceeds fair market value, or where the contract price for assets sold is less than fair market value, a detailed explanation of the justification for making the purchase or sale without competitive bidding, and a certification by the chief executive officer and chief financial officer of the public authority that they have reviewed the terms of such purchase or sale and determined that it complies with applicable law and procurement guidelines.
(17) A description of any material pending litigation in which the authority is involved as a party during the reporting litigation in which the authority is involved as a party during the reporting year.
b. Independent Audit:
c. Investment Report:
d. Procurement Report:
e. Budget Report:
i. matters which will imperil the public safety if disclosed;
ii. any matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
iii. information relating to current or future investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would imperil effective law enforcement if disclosed;
iv. discussions regarding proposed, pending or current litigation;
v. collective negotiations pursuant to article fourteen of the civil service law;
vi. the medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or matters leading to the appointment, employment, promotion, demotion, discipline, suspension, dismissal or removal of a particular person or corporation;
vii. the preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
viii. the proposed acquisition, sale or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition of securities, or sale or exchange of securities held by such public body, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value thereof.
MOTION: To go into Executive Session to discuss the proposed acquisition, sale or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition of securities, or sale or exchange of securities held by such public body, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value thereof.
MADE BY :
MOTION : To go out of Executive Session.
MADE BY :
March 8, 2022
MADE BY :