April 18, 2023 Agenda
- Post by Carol Ellis
- April 14, 2023
___MIKE FITZGERALD, CHAIRMAN
___SUE COLLINS, VICE CHAIRMAN
___JOSEPH GILLIS, SECRETARY
___TODD RULISON, TREASURER
___JOSEPH SEMIONE, MEMBER
___DAVID D’AMORE, MEMBER
___DR. GREG TRUCKENMILLER, MEMBER
___JAMES MRAZ, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
___KARA LAIS, FITZGERALD, MORRIS, BAKER, FIRTH PC
___SCOTT HENZE, PLANNING DIRECTOR
___TIM BECKETT, FULTON COUNTY CENTER FOR REGIONAL GROWTH
MADE BY :
MADE BY :
b. Request to Extend Option Period:
– Clean entire engine, alternator section and repaint.
– Take apart, inspect, clean and lubricate all wiring connections to ensure proper connections.
– Replace any misc. item that is rusted (clamps, fittings, etc.).
– Add a 5-year warranty to the unit once Start-up is performed.
– Guarantees the unit to be 100% functional once repairs are completed.
– Supply and install a new generator.
– Clean and put into use the damaged generator and allow it to be used until the new generator is supplied and installed.
– Maintain the damaged generator until the new one is installed.
– Stark, the supplier, will supply a new unit to replace the existing.
– EPS, Stark’s service company, will perform start-up services on the new unit once Koval has the wiring and gas connected.
– The new generator will carry the same 2-year warranty the original unit had.
Note: On August 9, 2022, IDA Board authorized increasing the total sales tax exemptions from $2,251,520 to $3,284,535 contingent upon Vireo signing a standard Lease or Agent and Equipment Least. To date, Vireo has not signed either, so the total sales tax exemptions available to Vireo remains at $2,251,520.
– Finish Mowing : 9
– Brush Hog : 3
– Brush Hog : 2
|9 Finish Mowing||3 Brush Hog||2 Brush Hog||Landscaping Sign||
|James Esper Landscape||$ 2,700||$ 2,250||$ 1,990||$ 500||$ 7,440|
|Greenscapes Landscaping||$ 3,600||$ 2,250||$ 1,500||$ 300||$ 7,650|
|Evergreen Landscaping||$ 2,500||$ 2,980||$ 3,200||$ 374||$ 9,054|
2014 : $5,160 : Greenscapes
2015 : $8,820 : Evergreen
2016 : $7,520 : Greenscapes
2017 : $8,500 : James Esper
2018 : $10,700 : James Esper
2019 : $8,934 : Evergreen
2020 : $6,480 : Greenscapes
2021 : $6,628 : Evergreen
2022 : $6,340 : James Esper
MOTION: To authorize the Chairman to sign an Agreement with James Esper Landscaping in the amount of $7,440 to provide lawn mowing services and weeding/mulching around the entrance sign at the Tryon Technology Park in 2023.
– Annual Report
– Certified Financial Audit
– Investment Report
i. matters which will imperil the public safety if disclosed;
ii. any matter which may disclose the identity of a law enforcement agent or informer;
iii. information relating to current or future investigation or prosecution of a criminal offense which would imperil effective law enforcement if disclosed;
iv. discussions regarding proposed, pending or current litigation;
v. collective negotiations pursuant to article fourteen of the civil service law;
vi. the medical, financial, credit or employment history of a particular person or corporation, or matters leading to the appointment, employment, promotion, demotion, discipline, suspension, dismissal or removal of a particular person or corporation;
vii. the preparation, grading or administration of examinations;
viii. the proposed acquisition, sale or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition of securities, or sale or exchange of securities held by such public body, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value thereof.
MOTION: To go into Executive Session to discuss the proposed acquisition, sale or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition of securities, or sale or exchange of securities held by such public body, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value thereof.
MADE BY :
MOTION : To go out of Executive Session.
MADE BY :
May 9, 2023
MADE BY :