July 9, 2019 Agenda
- Post byCarol Ellis
- July 9, 2019
___DAVE D’AMORE, CHAIRMAN
___TIM MUNN, VICE CHAIRMAN
___JOSEPH SEMIONE, TREASURER
___JOE GILLIS, SECRETARY
___TODD RULISON, MEMBER
___GEORGE DOHERTY, MEMBER
___JANE KELLEY, MEMBER
___JAMES MRAZ, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
___KARA LAIS, FITZGERALD, MORRIS, BAKER, FIRTH PC
___SCOTT HENZE, PLANNING DIRECTOR
___RON PETERS, FULTON COUNTY CENTER FOR REGIONAL GROWTH
___MARIE BORN, LIAISON, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE
___MIKE ANICH, LEADER-HERALD
MADE BY :
MADE BY :
2. Fulton County’s Economic Development Program:
c. Fulton County:
3. FCIDA Mission:
a. IDA Mission Statement:
b. Past History:
|Crossroads Industrial Park||The IDA bought the land itself for the Park. Fulton County provided the local share of the EDA Grant obtained to build the Park.|
|Crossroads Business Park||The IDA bought the land itself for the Park. Six (6) local agencies contributed to the local share of the EDA Grant obtained to build the Park. IDA executed an Agreement with those local agencies on how lot sale revenues would be distributed.|
|Johnstown Industrial Park||The City of Johnstown bought the land, deeded it over to the IDA and executed an Agreement with the IDA on how the proceeds from lot sales would be handled. IDA executed an Agreement with the City of Johnstown on how lot sale revenues would be distributed.|
|Tryon Technology Park||Empire State Development (ESD) deeded the land/buildings to the IDA for $1.00. Fulton County provided the local shares for the two (2) ESD Grants obtained to develop the Park.|
Crossroads Industrial Park : 100% of lot sale goes to FCIDA
Johnstown Industrial Park : 7% of lot sale goes to FCIDA
93% of lot sale goes to City of Johnstown
½ of that 93% goes to City
½ of that 93% goes to City Account held by FCIDA
Crossroads Business Park : The proceeds of all lot sales are distributed as follows:
City of Gloversville 22.5%
Fulton County Economic Development
Board of Water Commissioners 13.4%
Community Development Agency 11.5%
Promote Gloversville Development Agency 7.5%
Tryon Technology Park : 100% of lot sale goes to IDA
– Gloversville Water Department owns the water infrastructure.
– FCIDA owns the sewer lines.
– Fulton County owns CR117.
– Fulton County maintains the sewer pump station.
– FCIDA owns the electrical infrastructure. National Grid is in the process of installing a new electrical service. This new service will be owned and maintained by National Grid.
– National Grid owns the natural gas infrastructure.
c. IDA Financial Incentives:
d. Current FCIDA Projects:
|FCIDA||CG Roxane||1 Old Sweet Road, Johnstown, NY||Yes|
|FCIDA||YMCA||213 Harrison Street, Gloversville, NY||No|
|FCIDA||Johnstown Renewables||Enterprise Drive, Johnstown, NY||Yes|
|FCIDA||Century Linen||125 Balzano Drive||No|
e. IDA-owned Properties:
|1. Tryon Technology Park:|
|Tryon Technology Park/Development Area||164.-5-1||396.45|
|North Side County Highway 107, Town of Johnstown||164.-2-16.5||62.11|
|North Side County Highway 107||164.-5-4||1.32|
|Tiny Triangular Parcel on North Side: County Highway 107||164.-2-54||0.003|
|South Side County Highway 107||164.-1-26||27.00|
|2. Johnstown Industrial Park:|
|North Side Opportunity||185.6-1-2.1||19.75|
|West Side NYS Route 30A||174.18-1-19||6.42|
|West Side NYS Route 30A||185.6-1-1||3.78|
|East Side Clermont Street||174.18-1-14||1.45|
|3. Crossroads Industrial Park:|
|North side of Balzano Road||6.4|
|4. Crossroads Business Park:|
|E. Side S. Kingsboro Avenue, Johnstown||163.10-2-1||41.51|
|S. Kingsboro Avenue, Johnstown||163.10-2-2||33.30|
|5. IDA Projects:|
|1 Old Sweet, Town of Johnstown (CG Roxane)||146.-1-31||72.54|
|Watershed, Town of Johnstown (CG Roxane)||146.-1-5.22||0.09|
|Enterprise Drive, City of Johnstown (Johnstown Renewables)||174.18-1-17.1||3.02|
|Enterprise Drive, City of Johnstown (Johnstown Renewables)||174.17-1-7.1||2.21|
|Triangular Piece: Glove Cities Park||163.5-3-2||0.88|
|East Side NYS Route 30A, Town of Johnstown||174.-2-66||0.26|
|East Side NYS Route 30A, Town of Johnstown||174.-2-65||1.82|
f. IDA Shovel-Ready Sites:
Tryon Technology Park:
Lot 2 : 21+/- acres
Lot 3 : 26+/- acres
Lot 4 : 17+/- acres
Lot 5 : 36+/- acres
Lot 6 : 70+/- acres
Lot 7 : 25+/- acres
Lot 8 : 26+/- acres
Johnstown Industrial Park:
Lot 20 : 19.75+/- acres
NYS Rt. 30A : 10.20+/- acres (Not shovel ready: Property along NYS Rt. 30A. No water/sewer.)
Crossroads Industrial Park:
Lot 13 : 3.3 acres
Lot 14 : 3.1 acres
Crossroads Business Park:
21 lots : 69+/- acres (Average Lot size: 3.3+/- acres: Lots targeted for
small, white collar companies.)
– Monitor and regularly update its website, which includes ensuring all links function properly.
– Post accurate and complete information.
– Allow individuals to be able to navigate through the website with ease and have little difficulty finding the desired information and documents.
– Use common terminology that facilitates a better understanding of the content.
2. Records Retention Program:
The ABO recommends that IDA’s establish a Records Retention Program to promote efficient administration and management of IDA records.
– Develop a records retention and disposition policy and ensure compliance by all staff.
– Ensure that authority records are maintained and disposed in compliance with regulations.
– Identify, protect, and preserve archival records.
– Establish a process to prepare and annually review and update the Records Retention Program.
3. Information that must be posted on IDA’s Website:
– Check website for APA compliance.
– Provide links to Statebook demographic information.
-Replace pdf files with searchable content.
MOTION: To authorize a payment of $______ to Emery Designs to update IDA website.
MOTION: To authorize the expenditure of $1,500 to purchase a new color laser printer for the Planning Department.
MOTION: To go into Executive Session to discuss the proposed acquisition, sale or lease of real property or the proposed acquisition of securities, or sale or exchange of securities held by such public body, but only when publicity would substantially affect the value thereof.
MADE BY :
MOTION : To go out of Executive Session.
MADE BY :
August 13, 2019
MADE BY :