The Strategy has three goals:
- Promote Fulton County as an extraordinary place to live with an enviable quality of life.
- Build a strong economy and tax base.
- Create healthy communities connected to nature.
Fulton County’s Development Strategy marks an important point in a five‐year process initiated in 2013 by the Fulton County Board of Supervisors to “jump start” private sector investment in Fulton County. Jump Start Fulton County’s goal was to expand revenues and the tax base.
- Tryon Technology Park
- SMART Waters
- Fulton County Positive Branding
- Shovel‐Ready Sites
- Marketing videos The Development Strategy brings together
The Development Strategy brings together these initiatives with independent professional assessment of the County’s housing and retail markets.